Tuesday, October 5, 2010

me gusta

Blogging for the sake of blogging, must be discouraged, for our tried and tested traditions...

Am I really such a nerd that the first idea to blog about tonight involved a quote by Dolores Umbridge? Yes, yes I am. *sigh*

Anyway, what's up guys! Hold on, let's me rephrase:

What's up, my five hundred plus viewers! ;)


I'm seriously stressing right now. I have yet another French test tomorrow morning. So I have to study for that and do the 8 homework assignments I just found out about. And I need to study my math book to find out what the hell we're working on in class. I've now skipped three classes in a row and it's killing me. I'm only going tomorrow because I finally have the ten dollars that I owe Andrew for a brownie that I bought from him weeks ago. I'm such an awful student.

I went to Gateway with Corinne today and bought three sweaters from Forever 21 and two pairs of shoes from UO.


I could only find one sweater on the website and I'm not certain that it's even the one I bought. But it looks similar, if not exactly the same. Haha.


The shoes are this kind of style, but one pair is like gray vintage wallpapery patterned and the other is black with colorful floral shit. I was all for buying two plain colored pairs but Corinne refused to let me. I also wanted to buy this hat, but it was $34, so of course she wouldn't let me buy it either.


We had lunch at Costa Vida and out of the three Mexican places I've been to in SLC, it was the worst. The enchiladas were surprisingly good - I got pork rather than my usual chicken - but the black beans and rice were off par. Rubio's definitely has the best black beans and rice, with Café Silvestre coming up in second. Then I worked from 2-6, where I got my ass kicked at capture the flag by a team consisting of two second graders. It was pretty sad. Not much else has happened tonight.. Dinner with Werner, Craig, Corinne, Emily, Rosie, Laura, Joss, Craig's friend whose name I can never remember, and Pat. I totes creeped on Pat all through dinner, too. Definitely the highlight of my night. Craig, Werner and I actually created this really fabulous display of switching our chairs so I could touch Pat's hair but it failed hard because Pat was getting up to leave as we were executing it. Damn him. BUT. I did touch it. And yes, it is very soft. Me gusta.

0 comments: