Friday, October 1, 2010

hi werner!

Welcome to my blog, Wernbot.
*raucous laughter, loud applause, general excitement*

So we're in the process of making a habit out of coming to the 814 lounge and having study parties with Wernbot & Co. It's happened a whole whopping two times now. I've thoroughly enjoyed each one though. Especially the one we had tonight. Corinne and I spent the majority of the time Skyping each other from different sides of the table.. Nothing new or out of the ordinary there. Oh, it's also been decided that any time one of us wants to have a guy back to the dorm for some alone time, all we have to do is say that there should be a study party that night in 814. I'm pumped to test this new saying out. ;) ij. I'm not being a filthy person anymore.

Did you see that? IJ is the new JK. "I Jest." "Just Kidding." You choose which one sounds cooler. IJ is definitely going to be the winner.

I'm trying to think of something really exciting that I did this week but I'm blanking.. Besides going to class, working, and studying it up at 814, I don't think anything has happened. I guess I'll just share some more quotes that feature the infamous Werner.

Quotes featuring Werner
"I'm really in tune with my feminine side." - Craig
"Is it your right or left side?" - Werner

"Did you date people in high school?" - Corinne
"Just men." - Werner

"We use telekinetic waves and this is my receiver." - Werner

"You should be jealous of what these eyes have seen." - Werner

0 comments: