Wednesday, November 3, 2010

standings

I added a new heading on the right side of the page called "Standings" 
Basically, it's so that everyone can keep up with the competition that's going down in the dorms to see who can make out with the most people before the end of the school year. Rules were instated on Sunday because Werner is a sore loser and didn't like my methods of getting to the top.
  1. The make-out session must be longer than 10 seconds.
  2. Each person is limited to 3 make-outs per night.
The first was created because I made out with two people for less than 10 seconds and Werner's doesn't think they should count. The second was also made for me, because I made out with 5 people Saturday night and Werner's jealous that he didn't get any. If you noticed that there are two numbers beside my name, it's because everyone thinks I should only get 2 points from Saturday (bringing my score to 18) while my actual count is at 20. I'm going to go by the bigger number because it makes me sound like a winner (or a slut, I'm fine with either title). 

Upcoming events:
  • 11/3 - Doctor's appointment after work, Inception or Toy Story 3 at 7 in Sugarhouse
  • 11/4 - French quiz at 10:45, Advisor meeting at 1:30
  • 11/5 - Megamind premier.. Corinne and I totally want to go.
  • 11/9 - Reel Big Fish concert with Corinne

0 comments: