Saturday, October 23, 2010

I STILL HAVEN'T STARTED MY MIDTERM PAPER. AGGGGHH!

Yesterday was... interesting? I took Corinne out on a date to Takashi where we had some superb sushi, good edamame and vegetable tempura that didn't even come close to Happy Sumo's in taste.

Strawberry Fields: Escolar, strawberries, spicy sauce and fresh chili peppers inside, toasted almonds and eel sauce outside.

Buddha: Tempura-fried portabellas, green beans, sweet potatoes and carrots, topped with sweet sauce and sesame seeds.


Then we came back to the room and watched Mega Piranha... It was such a great movie. The acting was top-notch, the plot was very well written, and the special effects made me want to cry out with joy. Uhhn, I would definitely recommend it to everyone. ;) In case you didn't catch on, I was being sarcastic. It was a terrible movie. I don't think it was even worth the $5 that Corinne paid for it. If you really want to see it, watch it when you're either very high or very drunk so that it will actually seem okay. Otherwise, skip it and go straight to Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus.

Then we headed over to the Union for a Halloween-themed Crimson Nights. Corinne went in her sailor outfit again and I was just a kid from Missouri in a dress, haha. But I worked it. It wasn't very fun. There was a big sweaty dance floor where Drunk Werner was getting his groove on, along with button making and henna tattoos. We probably stayed for an hour and a half, most of which was probably spent looking for Werner and other people we knew. Then we sat in Jobe's living room talking and being bored. Or was that just me? I was bored out of my mind and wanted to leave the whole time. The fact that I was in a really poor mood didn't help much either, hah. Corinne and I bailed right after 2 am and came back to my bed to watch Splice with Joe. So we didn't end up going to bed until after 5 am.. meaning I was way too tired and unmotivated to go to my 8:45 Fall Training for work this morning.. oops. 

Things I need to accomplish today:
  • Go to the City Library and return all of my books and movies.
  • Volunteer with Corinne for her LEAP class.
  • Try not to freeze my ass off at the Utah vs. CSU game tonight.
  • Maybe start writing my paper so I'm not in Starbucks all day tomorrow doing it.

0 comments: