Friday, October 15, 2010

One thing that I don't need but really, REALLY want is an Apple TV. Just look at it!


The problem is, I don't just have $99 lying around that I can spend on one. Or money to get Netflix to go along with it. I have about $250 in my bank account right now, $75 of which is going to Corinne for all the times she's had to lend me money. In the next couple of weeks before my next paycheck, I'll probably spend $40 on gas, $20 will go to Best Buy for my iPhone protection plan or whatevs, and $20 will go on my laundry card. That doesn't leave me any room to buy an Apple TV and live comfortably and without bumming money off of my parents. They're probably getting so sick of putting money in my account every couple of days. And putting money on my Starbucks card. I'm really determined to hit 30 stars and get a gold card. I'm at 16 stars now, I think, so I only have to get 14 more drinks before I get that gold card. 

Also, Werner suggested that I should make business cards for my blog. I don't think they're needed, but how effin' cool would that be? I'm going to get on that as soon as I have some free time. I'm sitting in Starbucks again now trying to come up with some ideas for my film midterm paper. I think I'm going to do "background music in cinema" but I'm having a hard time brainstorming any ideas. So far I've got the Lion King and the Batman movies. Hahaha. 

0 comments: