Monday, November 28, 2011

dailybooth

What I should be doing:
 >>>  Studying for the composition and oral exams I have in French tomorrow.
(my layout doesn't have bullets or numbers? I need to fix this)

What I'm doing instead:
 >>>  Watching Desperate Housewives.
 >>>  Facebook chatting.
 >>>  Downloading every Lil Wayne album ever.
 >>>  Dailyboothing.

Let me take a moment to talk about Dailybooth. A lot of my friends don't understand the point of it. "You take a picture of yourself every day? What are you, conceited?" Well, yes. But the point is to watch yourself change over time. Do you not realize how much some people change in a year? a month? a day, even? Sometimes I look like a completely different person when I change my hair color. I also like it because it's another way for me to remember what I've done. Having a short memory span really sucks. It's why I blog. When I go back through my Dailybooth, I remember exactly what I was doing, why I decided to take the picture that way, etc. I'll post some pictures from the last year and tell you what I remember from them.
September 4, 2010. Rosie, Emily and I were on our way to a frat party. We ended up walking around University Blvd aimlessly and then sitting at the Stadium TRAX station for ages. Shitty night.
February 18, 2011. I met Chelsi this night, got really drunk and freaked out about my love for all things Hindu and then puked in her bathroom. Mike almost died. You can see my bra because Paul and I couldn't find a good way to cover that shit without me going braless.
April 7, 2011. My left eye is puffy from crying over my just-ended relationship with Stuart.
May 5, 2011. ROSE'S PLANE HAD JUST LANDED IN SLC! I was real excited to see my best friend for the first time in five months.
June 7, 2011. I was in Missouri and really high. Really. Reaaallllllly. High.
July 10, 2011. I spent the day with Mitch's family watching Star Wars. Mitch and I had sex on his bedroom floor for the first time.
July 21, 2011. I was about to leave for a weekend camping excursion with Mitch's family. I dropped a roasted marshmallow in my lap and embarrassed myself thoroughly.
September 30, 2011. Mitch broke up with me this night. I bailed on the party we were supposed to be going to, cried all over Paul Kim, and then cried myself to sleep until he came home from the party to talk to me again.
November 24, 2011. Thanksgiving. This picture shows just how alike my mom and I look. Shit's kray.

Wasn't that fun!? I suggest everyone get a Dailybooth and follow me. :) Oh, and follow Dracula. Her posts are so entertaining. Just click through to her db and make sure to read through the comments. She and other db regulars leave some awesome picture comments at each other. 

0 comments: