Monday, November 14, 2011

10,000

Today my blog passed the 10,000 view mark. Woo.

It's been a pretty uneventful week. On Friday, the work crew and I went to Chili's and then hit up a hockey game at the Maverik Center. I totally ran out of gas on I-215 on the way to Chili's. Cool, right? Not at all. Embarrassing. Luckily the people I work with are awesome and poked fun at me but didn't judge me because I'm a bum and hate putting gas in my car. Saturday was the Utah vs. UCLA game. It started dumping snow right before the game started so I was close to freezing to death for four hours. I seriously couldn't feel my toes. But I had a good time since I chose to sit with Chelsi and Michael's families. At first I felt kind of bummed out that I was missing out on the MUSS action, but I started doing the cheers along with them and got Chelsi's section to cheer along with me. So that was fun. :) After the game, the Archibalds and I headed out to Holladay for a hipster party in celebration of Amy's new job at Urban Outfitters. It was... pretty lame... No offense to Colby or Skip. It just wasn't a night for partying.

I spent the majority of this afternoon at Amanda's house getting my hair done. I went from this (Saturday before the snow ruined my hair):
tooooo this:
I am one cute ass ginger. I'm really happy with how it turned out. I wanted to go for a more natural red so I can stop dying my hair for a while. This is so close to my natural hair color and it's amaaaazing. It's definitely going to take some getting used to. I haven't had light hair since I was a sophomore in high school. But I love it. :)

So yeah. This week I have 2 French exams, a psych paper due, and a humor assignment to pick up that will make me want to kill myself. Friday is the trip to Wendover for Michael's birthday. I may not be going to that though cause I'm really freaked out about using my age 30 ID. :( Somebody magic me older, please?

0 comments: