Friday, November 4, 2011

confession time...

Guys....
I have a confession....

























I actually started to enjoy watching Secret Life of the American Teenager. o____o
I got sucked in, I couldn't help it! I started watching as a joke because I saw one of the episodes from the most recent season with Cassidy during the summer and I wanted to get caught up to her. But what started as a show to watch and not really pay attention to during homework turned into a sick obsession. I had to watch it any time I had a free moment. I mentioned a couple posts back that I bawled when Adrian and Ben lost their baby. The show got under my skin! When Henry broke up with Alice and she was crying in Mr. Boykewich's arms, I started crying too. It's ridiculous because it's an awful show! None of the actors have any talent and the show is way too dramatic to have any realism to it. BUT IT GOT TO ME. Oh god. I can't wait for the next season to start so I can see how Ricky likes being engaged to Amy and how Ben handles being a divorcé.

Ahem. Anyway.
Now that I'm done with Secret Life, I've decided to start watching the Vampire Diaries.
I see tumblr posts about it all the time and it doesn't look too horrible but... I'm on episode 12 of season 1 right now and all I can think of is Twilight. It has basically the same plotline as Twilight but with actual acting and hot people. So I don't know what to think of it. I didn't think I would enjoy it because of Ian Somerhalder (I hated him as Boone on LOST) but he seems to be the only thing keeping me from changing over to Gossip Girl.

I'll keep y'all updated.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Everyone on Gossip Girl is more attractive than Ian Somerhalder. Everyone. Stop kidding yourself.

sam said...

Oh, harsh!