Saturday, November 20, 2010

900+ celebration

The blog has officially hit 900 viewers. Love it. Let me just gift you with some pictures I found on my Desktop when I was cleaning it.



I'm leaving for Missouri on Wednesday after math class. I'm pretty excited to see Nick and scarf down my grandma's vegetable soup! It's not snowing in Missouri either, so that's good news. It started dumping last night and apparently Utah is supposed to get 36-58 inches more between now and Tuesday night. o_o I'll be back in the SLC Saturday afternoon and later that night Dirty and I are going to see Freelance Whales and Miniature Tigers at Kilby Court. :)


Freelance Whales - Hannah

Freelance Whales - Starring

Freelance Whales - Broken Horse

Miniature Tigers - Tell It To The Volcano

Miniature Tigers - Last Night's Fake Blood

0 comments: