Sunday, November 28, 2010

happy birthday coco!

992 viewers? Ooooh, I'm excited for our 1,000 viewer party. Party in my room, 62112. I'll supply the cake, you bring your own beer and dranks. It'll be fun.

So I went home for Thanksgiving and Black Friday. It was epic amounts of boring. My uncles and their wives came over for lunch on Thursday, we watched Up, then they left and I worked on my French homework. I had lunch at El Nopal with Callie and Shawna on Friday, went home to do more homework, then had Applebees for dinner with Rose. Lunch was disgusting compared to all the Mexican food I've had to eat in SLC. Dinner was actually really good and it felt nice to catch back up with Rose.

Now I'm home alone and still bored. Dan and I spent all day together yesterday after he picked me up from the airport. We went to Jiffy Lube, unpacked his bags, had dinner at the Olive Garden, then picked up Ryan and went to the Freelance Whales/Miniature Tigers concert. It was pretty freakin' incredible. I was just so tired from everything that'd happen already and my lack of sleep the night before, so I wasn't really into doing anything other than standing still and zoning out with the music. Haha.


The three of us came back after the concert and watched Moulin Rouge.. I passed out not far before the end and woke up during the end credits with "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return" markered on my forehead.. Thanks guys. Maybe I should stop falling asleep when people are still in my room. Last week I woke up with a pumpkin next to me and 100 texts from Chase saying "you're cuddling with a pumpkin!" 

I (and possibly Dan) am going to go pick up Joe from the airport in about an hour. It's snowing again. :\ So I'm unhappy and don't want to go at all. But I need to put gas in my car and be a good friend. I've also got to pick up Corinne the Birthday Girl! later tonight. Her present probably won't come in the mail for another week or so, so I'm planning to take her out for a birthday dinner when she gets home and buy her some more Diet Mountain Dew. :) 

0 comments: