Monday, November 15, 2010

moab!

I don't want to update but Werner won't gtfo my back. I hate you.

Bottom Joe, Coco, Dirty Dan and I on top of a rock.

So Corinne, Dirty, Bottom, Werner and I went to Moab for the weekend to see some of Coco's family. It was preeeeeetty fun. We went on a hike through Arches National Park on Saturday morning, then followed it up with some sand sledding and Subway lunches. We had dinner at a place called Pasta Jay's then saw Megamind for the second time, which I slept through.. (y) We went to church the next morning, then finished our trip by going on an offroading adventure through the mountains in a Hummer.

Dirty, Coco and I under the Surprise Arch.

Scott scored my team a point Friday night! Then Corinne and I decided to overrule Werner and count my two missing points from the Halloween party since his rules weren't made until after I had scored. And because they were made out of jealousy and anger, making them unfair. Just for records' sake, here are the current standings:

First place: Bottom Joe and John (24)
Second place: Sam and Scott (22)
Third place: Dirty Dan and Ryan (17)
Tied for fourth: Corinne and Werner/Chase and Keaton (16)

In other exciting news, the first part of the Deathly Hallows comes out this week. I ordered tickets for the midnight premiere this morning for Corinne, Dirty, Bottom, Ryan and myself. Corinne, Dirty, Zack and I are also going to go to a free showing on Saturday at 7:35pm that's being put on by HRE. I'm pretty pumped for both shows. Even if the movie sucks the first time around, you can't beat free tickets. Plus I'll probably be hellacious amounts of tired Thursday night and won't be as alert for the premiere as I should be, so seeing it on Saturday will make up for whatever I missed.

0 comments: