Sunday, May 23, 2010

to-do list

This is more for me than for you. I made a list of things I need to accomplish today and tomorrow. I'm thinking that if I put them up on here I'll actually do them so I can look ~productive~ to you guys. ;)
  1. Mail transcript request form to North Central Missouri College.
  2. Fill out all the income tax/W-2 crap for the U and mail it.
  3. Mail Vickie's letter (again).
  4. Call the lady who gave me an anonymous scholarship so I can get my money.
  5. See Bobby and Earl about my new car. It was sitting out front the shop yesterday with a new back end, woo! But it was still missing a keyhole for the trunk and may not be completely fixed on the inside.
  6. Do laundry. My dirty clothes basket is full and stanky.
  7. Mail thank-you notes to all the people who sent me graduation money/gifts.
  8. Get my diploma from the high school! :)
  9. Sweep/mop the back room, kitchen, and bathroom floors so my mom will buy that car for me.
By the way, here's a picture of my car with its ass end all busted up.

Pretty sexy, eh? ;)

0 comments: