Tuesday, May 25, 2010

nearly wednesday

It will be Wednesday in an hour and, looking at my to-do list below, I've barely accomplished anything. I don't see myself finishing that list til the end of the week. I officially suck.

What have I done the past couple of days besides what's crossed out on my list, you wonder? Welllllll! I...
  • Watched Zombieland (sucked), The Men Who Stare at Goats (not bad), and Valentine's Day (pretty good, made me cry).
  • Bought car chargers for my mom and I, Pokemon Snap for the N64, and this book called Stuff White People Like: A Definitive Guide to the Unique Taste of Millions by Christian Lander. I can't wait to get all of this stuff in the mail. It will make my day (or days if it all comes on different ones, which I'm sure will happen).
  • Made a list of things I probably need to take to college with me.
  • Bought eggplant colored towels for college.
  • Went to work (Tuesday night).
  • Nearly died from the heat.
;) Are you impressed? If I knew how to let you (whoever you may be) access the comments, I'm sure you would say "Hell yes I am!" ...right? 

0 comments: