Wednesday, May 26, 2010

air&vents

First off, I'd like to share with you guys a couple of my favorite songs by Air. Air is actually an acronym for Amour, Imagination, Rêve which (in English) means Love, Imagination, Dream. Their name is one of the reasons I like this band. :)



Air - New Star in the Sky (Chanson Pour Solal)



Air - Sexy Boy



Air - La Femme d'Argent



Air - Le Voyage de Penelope

Secondly, I'd like to vent about something that's really been bothering me. I've decided that I'm going to stop putting effort into my job. I only have 2 months, 2 weeks, and 5 days left until my last day at Royal Inn. I've worked my ass off the last two years I've worked there and I feel like now that it's summer, I want to relax and do only what I have to. No longer will I put an effort into waiting on customers, getting refills, or picking dishes up off tables. Nor will I make any effort to be friendly to my fellow employees. I don't go to work to make friends. I go because slaving away for 5-6 hours a night makes me not so poor.

So about that thing that's been bothering me. One of the girls I work with strongly dislikes me and my feelings towards her are completely mutual. But for some reason lately she's been trying to act friendly towards me at work and act like she didn't almost get me fired a month ago. She comes up to me and tries to joke around with me and get me to talk shit on other people with her. Maybe it's just me, but when I don't like someone this is not how I act. You know when I don't like you; I don't hide my feelings. So the fact that she's being fake and in my bidnez KILLS me. It's so annoying. I want to tell her to leave me the fuck alone because she's ruining my nights by getting her face close to mine.

Long story short, I hate my job and can't wait to get the fuck up out of there.

0 comments: