Tuesday, May 25, 2010

needs

It really sucks being broke. I get aches all over my body when I start looking at things on the internet now, especially Forever 21. Seriously, my heart aches when I see cute things I don't need but would love to have and show off. For example, this cardigan:
I'm sure it would look really strange on me since I'm not that ideal super skinny girl with no curves/figure. But I would love to buy it and try it! Anyway, I'm saving my money up so I can buy the supplies I need for college (bedstuff, printer, fridge and microwave (maybe), toilet paper) and buy a couple other things that I think qualify as needs..

A new iPod Classic and a Flip SlideHD.

My iPod went crazy a few months ago and became 'corrupted.' It still plays music, but only certain songs. The other day I tried to turn on Head Automatica in my car and it froze and stayed that way until it died. It will only plug in to my desktop computer but then it makes the computer spazz out.. so I'm trying to convince my grandma that $249 isn't that much and that if she buys the iPod for me I'll buy my own Flip. I say it's a pretty good deal and she should take it since I'm offering the less expensive of the two. (The Flip Slide is $279). She argues that I have "two other iPods, an iPhone, and a computer.. do I really need another thing from Apple?" The answer? Of course I do. I don't put music on my phone cause I have apps that play music for me. My Touch is only used for other people's music and I refuse to foul it up with my own music. The Nano I have sucks, so I gave it to Jonathan. And my laptop is able to travel with me, but I want something smaller and more music friendly. I would rather store 160gb of music on an iPod than on my Mac. I dono, makes sense to me. 

0 comments: