Wednesday, October 26, 2011

stupid cat

Friday night was Crimson Nights. I looked really nice. Like, really nice. You might even go so far as to say I looked hot. (Paul would disagree). You'll just have to trust me on this one because the only pictures I took all night were of Dr. Theo and Alina...
Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday night I.... watched... Secret Life... It's become an addiction. I started watching it as a joke because Cassidy really likes it and I wanted to get caught up to her so we could watch it together when I was at her parents house. But then I couldn't stop watching. Before I knew it, I was on the last episode of volume five and bawling every time Ben or Adrian were onscreen.  Oh god, it was awful. Ugly open-mouthed crying that I hadn't experienced since I watched the last episode of LOST season 5 when Juliet died.

Anyway... 
Today our idiot cat singed off his eyebrow whiskers because he thought playing with the candle was a good idea.
Then he went into our roommates' bathroom and fucked up everything.
Ehehehehehehehehh... ;)

I'm going back to Secret Life but before you leave, you should check out these albums that came out during the last two days:
 Coldplay - Mylo Xyloto
She & Him - A Very She & Him Christmas

0 comments: