Monday, September 5, 2011

second week of school

My second week of school was pretty uneventful. The only class I went to all week was French. I had group leader training every day from 1-4:30 and I wanted to look presentable, so I chose showering over going to my second classes.
Classes at the U were cancelled after 3pm on Thursday because of the football game. It went well.
Friday morning I had another meeting for work and my boss brought in her kitten. I spent the majority of the meeting playing with him. I don't remember what happened on Saturday. Mitch and I went to the Star of India on Sunday for dinner and then partied in Paul's room.
Today we went to a barbecue at a friend of Mitch's in South Jordan and then had Olive Garden for dinner and TCBY for dessert with Paul, Stuart, Becca and Zack.
Yeah... so... that was my week... I chose spending every moment of my weekend with my boyfriend rather than doing homework... so now I'm cramming and trying to get everything done so I can go to bed at a reasonable hour. kbye

0 comments: