Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I spit 26 feet, what did you do today!?

I've spent every weekend during the last month that I've been back in Ogden with Mitch, Chelsi and Michael. I feel like I have nothing to blog about. All we do is drink and watch True Blood...
 I guess Mitch and I also entertained ourselves one day by going to the Dinousaur Park...
 ...where we met the Flintstones.
This past weekend, Chelsi and Mitch forced me to go camping with their family. I thought it would be totes awkward since its supposed to be a family outing and I'm always intruding on their family togetherness, but it was pretty fun.
Chelsi and I bailed from the camping adventure to participate in a 24 hour hunger strike called "Starving for Education." The goal of the strike was to raise $2,500 for a non-profit organization called Nurture the Creative Mind, to help renovate a building they were just recently donated. Before we went to the strike, Chelsi and I stopped by Home Depot to buy stakes and zip ties for the buttload of signs we made and Chelsi (being the good samaritan she is) rode an older woman's cart back into the store. Bahahaha.
 "Every child is an artist." -Pablo Picasso.
"Any healthy man can go without food for two days - but not without poetry." -Charles Baudelaire.

MORE CHELSI QUOTES:
      "I'm okay with you shitting on my pillow but I don't want you walking in while I shit."
      "Don't make a steak out of shit."
      "How dare you! I'm gonna tell Michael and he's gonna shit on your face!"
      "It smells like someone took a shit in here... Did you make those wings again!?"

I like how every quote is related to shit.... innnteresting.

0 comments: