Wednesday, July 13, 2011

water day yay!

Tuesdays are normally Water Days at our summer program. It was really rainy and cold yesterday so we waited until today to have some watery fun. We had water balloon launcher fights and then played on the slip n' slide. I just happened to have my camera on me, so enjoy these super cute pictures of our kids:
 Samee Jo and Brenna.
Brandi and Lata (pronounced Lot-ta).
Nghi (pr. Nee), Juli, Miriam, Brandi, Valarie, NoraNely (front) and John the Troll.
 Nghi is a slip n' slide master. Every week when she slides through, she soaks everyone at the end of the slide. I'm totally jealous.
Norbu. What a cheese.
 Israel, who I have dubbed James Jr. because he resembles our old co-worker James so much.
 Close-up on the hose... haha.
 Laura and I. Notice the Wildlife Wednesday shirt. It's pretty sweet. Michael picked it out when we went thrifting 4th of July Weekend.
Lata's sister Fehi (pr. Fay-hee). So freaking cute. Best picture of the day fo' sho.

In other news... Have I talked to anyone besides Mitch and Rose about how I'm changing my major? I've been getting really bummed out lately because I've realized that Film mostlikely will take me nowhere. I thought that double majoring in anthropology or business or international studies (or anything really) would help me get a good paying job but I highly doubt it... So I think I'm going to major in French and get a teaching degree. I love children, I've always enjoyed working with them (this is my 3rd year), and I like teaching the ones I have now little bits of French. What do you guys think?

0 comments: