Monday, January 31, 2011

hey mac users,

I'm really freakin' sorry if upon opening of my blog you get the spinning rainbow ball of death. I think its all the gifs and pictures doing it, but mostly the gifs. I don't know how to make it not bring about the rainbow death ball, so just try to deal until I get shit figured out. I've found that opening the window and not moving the cursor until everything has loaded seems to make the ball not appear? I dono. I'll keep y'all updated.

Things I don't like:
  • The fact that "y'all" is spelled that way, not like "ya'll." That's how I've spelled it up until moving to Utah. "Y'all" is just weird.
  • When people look through my phone, especially my texts. It's invasive and aggravating. I don't go looking through your personal conversations, so you probably shouldn't be doing the same with mine.
  • Supplying the bathroom with tons of toilet paper, when I'm not the only person who uses it. It seems like such a small problem but it makes me so angry. Somehow we go through toilet paper like no one's business and no one seems to want to buy more, so I end up doing it. I'm not buying anymore for the rest of the year, or at least until Emily buys more than I have. We tried making her buy toilet paper last time it was her turn.. She bought a four pack. A fuckin' four pack, while everyone else has bought like 25+ rolls a piece.
  • Whining about petty things like the aforementioned. But holy cow, I am so annoyed right now and I want to vent so I can finish this stupid Hinduism paper and go to bed.
  • Staying up until midnight so I can be one of the first to apply for housing, only to find out that the application process doesn't start until 9am. Gr.
Things I do like:


White Hinterland - Icarus

Marina and the Diamonds - I Am Not A Robot (Clock Opera Remix)


Kid Theodore - This Scene is a Play

#funfact
This Scene is a Play is my definite favorite song of all time. It's beautiful and listening to it makes me happier than anything else.

0 comments: