Monday, January 24, 2011

UHHHHN TIP

ITS BEEN A WHILE.
hehehehe

Before I forget, I want to throw out a couple of things:
  1. You should probably click here and be impressed with my ability to successfully do a 30 day challenge. Somehow, I could do that but not blog... hm.
  2. Over break I discovered a band called Cœur de Pirate and I am in love. 

Et il m'aime encore, et moi je t'aime un peu plus fort.


Break was not a good time for me. I kept going between being pissed and being sad and it was exhausting. I watched the first six seasons of the Office, watched countless classic Disney movies, and read 3 Harry Potter books + a ton of French poetry. 

The first week back in Utah wasn't a great time either. I came in to it on the edge of a depression and things didn't look up when someone (we won't mention any names ;) ) decided it would be fun to call things off, turn them back on, then go back to being indecisive. No one has the slightest clue about what's going on there even now. So that's been fun! (sarcasm)

Semaine deux wasn't so bad. I was relatively happy. Things were improving everywhere and I was finally starting to get out of the slump that Missouri so graciously put me in. Then we hit the weekend. Davis Powers, that little lump of a boy, always trailing after Black (or was that Peter Pettigrew? teehee), decided to remove me from his life because I wouldn't give him someone's phone number. Bit of an overreaction, eh? Apparently it had been a long time coming. So that ruined a good part of my Friday night. But I managed to drink and not cry or puke so I guess some would call the night a success? Haha. Saturday was spent the same way as Friday (Little Big Planet 2, movie, free Domino's pizza) but without the drinking. Then Sunday night rolled around and I discovered that yet another person had removed me from Facebook - and I assume - from their life. That was a huge blow and ruined my night. I lost my appetite, was on the verge of tears at dinner, and resorted to curling up in a ball of pity after Corinne left for Scott's. haaaha. I don't really want to talk about him anymore since he and his girlfriend read my blog apparently? Wouldn't want to give off the wrong impression, like I want to be his friend or anything. Yeesh. That would be terrible...

Anyway...
I really want this dress:
so pretty


#funfact
It's very common knowledge that I'm a picky eater. People seem to be asking me a lot lately what foods I do and do not like. Here are some foods that I definitely do not like:
  • Raisins, peanuts, cantaloupe, mango, peaches, pears, apples, grapefruit, peanut butter, steak, catfish, pork, peppers of any color, hummus, milk, raw carrots, pineapple, watermelon, calamari, sausage, hamburger (usually), cream cheese, sweet potatoes, scrambled eggs, ketchup
And for foods I do like, since people think I'm too picky to like anything:
  • Strawberries, bananas, grapes, oranges, tomatoes, mushrooms, salt, pretzels, cooked carrots (but only with roast so they're not very carroty tasting?), potatoes, broccoli, celery, lettuce, eggs (overhard, broken yolk), Froot Loops, Honeycomb, Special K Fruit and Yogurt. lol.

0 comments: