Sunday, August 29, 2010

facebook hates me

Emily and I went on an photographing adventure downtown today. It was sooooo cute. First we went to the library, where we both got library cards and took pictures of flowers and landscape from the rooftop garden! Then we headed to a place we dubbed as "Dirty Downtown." It's the last stop on the University Trax line and the place we got off at because I'm awful at remembering locations and made us miss the stop for Gateway. It's full of decrepit buildings, homeless people who talk to themselves, and trees with words like "ELVES" and "DORS" carved into them. We walked from DD up to the Gateway which, if you haven't been to Salt Lake City, is this big two-story outdoor mall in downtown SLC. Got a few nice pictures there but we mostly went so we could visit Forever 21. Against my better judgment, I bought two dresses, a cardigan type sweater thing, and two pairs of "panties." (Quotations because I always say underwear but panties is sexier, hahah *wink*). Emily bought a cute dress and some shorts and we agreed that if she wants, she can wear one of the dresses I bought. I tried to find my purchases on the Forever 21 website but I didn't see anything similar, so I'll try to post some pictures on here in the next couple of days if I get a free second. 

As for the title of this post, I'm trying to upload some of the pictures I took today to facebook. But for some reason, it's taking minutes to compress and upload a single picture. And whenever I switch tabs to check on the progress, it freezes Safari. So I've decided that facebook hates me. Cryyyyyy. Maybe it's just my internet connection? *hopeful thinking* Hey, maybe Blogger will be nice and let me upload some pictures on here for everyone to see! Let's try it. Click on the picture to see the better, sexier version. :)

Dirty Downtown.
Gateway.
Garden outside of the library.
Beautiful green grass on the rooftop garden.

UPDATE: Only a hundred hours later, facebook finally uploaded everything. If you're interested in seeing all my pictures you can click on this text right here and if we're friends, you can view to your heart's delight. If we're not friends, hit me with a request. :)

0 comments: