Wednesday, March 7, 2012

things to look forward to in 2012

I'm really excited about 2012.

These first three months have been awesome so far. I moved into a dope house and befriended a girl I want to be around for the rest of my life. I saw Aziz Ansari do stand-up at Wiseguys. Holly flew out from Missouri, we saw Anthony Green, and I did more adventuring in 5 days than I thought possible. Here are some more things to get fucking pumped about:

     * March 11 - my 20th birthday! aw yeah
     * March 17 - Chelsi's Emerald City party
     * March 23 - Typhoon at Kilby Court
     * March 24 - my huge rager birthday party AND Holi Festival of Colors!
     * March 25 - MAD MEN STARTS UP AGAIN
     * April 29 - M83 at In The Venue
     * May 28 - The Shins at Red Butte Gardens
     * May 29 - Bon Iver at Red Butte
     * June 28 - The Avett Brothers & City and Colour at Gallivan Center

0 comments: