Wednesday, March 28, 2012

/

A lot of changes have been taking place in my life.

First of all, I hate the way drinking makes me feel. I've been feeling this way since the beginning of February. I started realizing this on the weekends I spent in Ogden. Every time I traveled up there to party, I was overcome by an extremely shitty feeling. I guess that could be related to the fact that no one from Ogden likes me anymore, but that's a different story. Every time I drink I just get bummed out. I no longer feel the urge to party. We threw a giant ass rager at our house again on Saturday and I was completely sober. I suppose it's a good thing since the cops came. If I hadn't been, I probably would have flipped some serious shit.

Second, it feels like the only people I see or talk to are the ones I live with and my boyfriend. No one else seems to remember/care that I exist. (Starbucks employees do not count).

Lastly, I am completely fed up with going to school and not knowing what I'm doing. It bums me out so much. I hate all of my classes; none of them interest me in the slightest. I haven't been able to find any courses that spark interest or career paths that sound like something I could do. I'm a junior in college with no future. Plus I'm a good $60,000 in debt, so that's awesome. I'm considering taking the fall semester off to work and save up some money to start paying off my loans. My parents are extremely against this plan but seeing as how I live on my own and support myself, I don't think they have a say anymore.

sigh.
If reading that made you as unhappy as I am, here's a picture of Molly sporting easter socks to cheer you up:

0 comments: