Wednesday, March 28, 2012

the sims 3 pets

After Molly got back from Hawaii we went grocery shopping. We hadn't gone in over 6 weeks and I was down to a package of spaghetti and a bag of frozen corn. We stopped by Target so she could buy lotion for her new tattoo (which is dope, btw) and I could pick up a new Sims 3 EP. I was going to borrow Nick's sister's copy, but I couldn't find any hacks to make it where my mac would believe the disc was still in so I could return it to her. Sooo I bought it. And I love it.
Meet Carl. He's Rosalia's best friend and my favorite.
 Here we have Aurora holding Melinda, Carl's mate.
 This is Carl and Melinda snuggling. It's seriously the cutest shit ever. 
This is Carl watching TV. If he's not sleeping or getting "whacked out" on catnip, this is where I find him.

These screenshots are from the first day I had the expansion. Now Melinda is grown up and she and Carl have a kitten named Fern. The Kim family also has a black pony named Jay-Z. ;) I'll try to take some screenshots the next time I play so y'all can see how awesome the Kim family has become. I know how much you guys enjoy these updates. <3

0 comments: