Tuesday, March 15, 2011

so basically

Corinne and I have been quarreling all night. It all started when I told her that my farts smelled like the Subway sandwich we had for dinner. I threatened to fart on her side of the room, which resulted in her threatening to plug my butthole. And burn her at the stake. (This is Corinne now). And I think those are two very reasonable threats. Also, Sam is pooping now. Again. For, I think, the 3rd time today. God, that girl produces more poop than a freakin' cow. It's unheard of. It's like she's making up for all of the girls who claim they don't poop. Heads up guys: girls poop. A lot. Especially Sam. She also farts. A lot.

Sam again. FOR THE RECORD, I was not pooping. I did fart (audibly, multiple times), but I did not poop.

Moving on to a less disgusting subject.. My birthday was Friday and I had such a blast. I went to work and received birthday greetings from 40+ kids multiple times throughout the day, ate donuts and cookies, and spent 2 hours outside for recess. Then Dan, Bridget, Dan's friend Scott, Mitch, David, Paul Kim, Stuart, Corinne, Zack, Max, Bottom Joe and I went to Ichiban Sushi for dinner and it was pretty tasty, although quite expensive. After dinner, Stu and I watched Spiderman on HBO and called it a night...


Ahem... ;) I drove Stu, Paul Kim and David to Tooele on Saturday for a drumline competition Mitch's school was competing in. Then we went to Target and I bought a Flip SlideHD and two Sims 3 expansion/stuff packs. I then spent the rest of Saturday night and the majority of Sunday playing the Sims. It's such an addictive game. I had a ton of French homework due today plus an in-class composition but did I study or be productive? Of course not. I was too busy making my Sims get it on in the hot tub.

Also, I started reading a new book last night. It's called Linger by Maggie Stiefvater. For those of you who have been following my blog since the beginning, you may recall this post in which I gushed about how excited I was to get the book when it came out. Yeah.. not that pumped anymore. The main guy character is super whiny and is always writing shitty poetry and lyrics and the main girl character is always talking about how in love with the guy character she is. It's annoying. I'll probably finish it tomorrow at work so I can get back to my Sims. Ha.

0 comments: