Wednesday, March 23, 2011

almost 2000 viewers!?

Saturday was the first day of Spring Break. Paul and I are basically the only people still at the dorms and its so boring. First we had lunch at Sizzler; it was a first for both of us. Next we hit up multiple Asian supermarkets in search of mochi and ramen. Then Paul went to practice and I laid in bed for four hours watching LOST. For dinner we had a full-on Korean meal: ramen, rice and seaweed, and lots of Korean cracker-type foods. Click here to see my side of the table.

I spent the majority of Sunday watching LOST. Paul and I had dinner at CafĂ© Rio in Park City because we missed Stuart. We also watched Battle: Los Angeles. Ummm, I really can't remember what we did on Monday.. Paul and I watched Due Date, which wasn't as good as expected. I also made Paul rent Ratatouille. We're going to watch it tomorrow night while we celebrate Wasted Wednesday with Mitch. Ha. Paul and I had dinner tonight at Stuart's house. It was my first time meeting his parents. They're so cute. Stuart also has two super cute cats - one is fluffy and beautiful, the other is fat and loved me more than Paul - and all I wanted to do when they were near me was lay on them and cuddle them to death. I want a cat more than anything. Only 45 more days until I'm back in Missouri with all of my kitties. ^_^

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I'm getting close to 2,000 viewers. Sweet!

0 comments: