Monday, April 30, 2012

raccoon sighting

Pets is really fun... until your pets get taken away for stupid things like this. Apparently I'm a negligent pet owner because Carl didn't want to socialize with anyone and Fern kept hacking up hairballs. I tried every day for over a week in my game and was never allowed to adopt my pets back. By the time it would let me, they had all been adopted by other people. :( So I had to create a new pet and then force him to live with my household.

Meet Simon.
He's BFFs with Rosalia's son Stephen.
Stephen? What? Rosalia had a child? Here, let me show you an updated version of the family tree.
I couldn't bare to lose the hot Kim genes (Davina was the only child and adopted) so I forced Rosalia to marry and birth a beautiful babe before she became an elder. Stephen doesn't look all that cute but I have hope since his mom was a delicious adult...

Anyway... Rosalia's husband is named Charlie (I think?) and he's kind of weird. He loves gardening and got the want to "Watch a Raccoon" the day I moved houses. (Our old house was glitching and people kept falling through the floors).
I didn't think it'd ever happen but a few days ago I was saw one running toward the garbage can.
LOOK AT HOW CUTE IT IS. I immediately canceled all of Charlie's actions and made him watch that raccoon.
He was so filled with joy that he wanted to "Pet a Raccoon."
The raccoon was kind of a dick though because it rejected Charlie's advances.
That's Charlie's offended face.

0 comments: